Saturday, December 27, 2008

You're a WART!

You think it's over and done with... but somehow, the knowledge that certain stuff should've happened but never will upsets your whole system. It's kind of like an irritating wart that you try to ignore, but you know it's there and you can feel it. A bump on your otherwise smooth skin.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still enjoying the long break (while it lasts). Christmas was a blast and the parties and dinners and coffee moments are wonderful memories. It's just that... it's hard to explain. I can't say that I'm not affected anymore because I obviously still am. But then again, the whole thing's just like a wart! You won't die because of it, but the fact that IT's there (or here to be technically correct) is... irritating.


I've read somewhere that when a woman is stressed, she either shops or prays. Stressful times like these require His superpowers already, since my credit card is once again nearing its full potential. Let's blame it on the Mango sale.

No comments: