Sunday, December 21, 2008

Senitmental

As the year ends, and my notepad is filled halfway, I am awed by how God has filled my life with people who have shaped my character very well. (Spare me for the sentimental mood, it's Christmas and Christmas does crazy things to people. At least being sentimental makes me happy and not sad :P) Some friends have been there only during the ups, and some have left me for good, but for the points of contact with them in my existence, I am still grateful. When the Lord takes away, he gives back a hundredfold. In my case, he gave back a thousandfold.

Although the new chapter in my life has begun a few months earlier, what better way to celebrate it this Christmas and New Year with people who matter. And I've been celebrating like there's no tomorrow :D A few relationships might have been severed in the past year... but man, I'm having a blast knowing that I have such great friends now.

It's the season to celebrate friendships... and the season to heal relationships. Bottoms up to all my lifesavers (in so many ways :D)!!!

No comments: