Saturday, December 6, 2008

Somethings don't change

HAHAHA!

WARNING: If you're not a fan of Twilight and haven't read the books, you won't know what I'm talking about. Sorry. Just read my other blogs to pass time. :P

When I finally had a day off from my busy sched, I watched Twilight on a weekday afternoon. We had the cinema all to ourselves. So while drinking Avocado yogurt shake, I indulged in all of Edward's beauty and hotness. Eeeeeeeek!!!! In between sneezes and coughs, I managed to insert squeals and gasps and other sound effects I'm capable of making. Then I watched Twilight at home for the 2nd time the other night. Then probably later this afternoon, too. Sigh. :D It's not everyday that fictional characters have this effect on me. Twilight is an exception. The Cullens are just so... gorgeous (for lack of a better description). I don't mind being sick all the time if espasol Dr. Carlisle will be my doctor. I'd be in the ER all the time (charging the expenses to my health card, of course). My complaint? Hyperventilation. HAHAHA! And Emmet!!!! I looooove Emmet! Those biceps and abs... daaannnng!!! :D Five stars for Twilight (this is from a biased fan)!!!

Although the movie got mixed reviews from my friends, I think it's still soooo cool to see my imagination come alive on the big screen. Their version of sparkling Edward was way better than what I had in mind. The soundtrack is amazing, the whole baseball scene was exactly what I expected (and more, actually), and they couldn't have picked a better Edward and Bella. Every time Edward smiles that smile, my heart just contracts with excitement. Does the heart contract? I don't know. But you know what I'm talking about, girls. Wayfarers will never look great on anyone else but Edward. Swooning now. :x If I could have a boyfriend who could growl at maniacs, drive a Volvo like that, climb trees, carry me on his back while running to the nearest mall, be fascinated to watch me sleep, and most of all treat me like I'm THE only woman in his life (and not just one of the options he has to choose from), then my life would be
too perfect. Fictional characters are just way better than real people, don't you think? But therein lies the problem. They're fictional. Created by a woman. HAHA!

No comments: