Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Battle of the pounds

One good measure of how I'm doing is my weight. I'm gaining back the pounds. OHHHH NOOOOESSSS!!!! Now that I'm doing very well, I'm enjoying food again. HAHAHA! And trying to cut back on eating and drinking during this season is terribly hard. All the parties and gimmicks and nights out and coffee sessions equal more calories.

I definitely don't want the depression again, but I want the weight that comes with it. So I'll have to figure out a way how to not eat and stay full and happy =))


P.S. (Not related to blog title)
I probably might be on hiatus as well from the writing. My social calendar is extremely jam-packed with shopping and meet-ups and parties that I barely have time to sleep. Good for me, right? :D I got what I prayed for.. a very very busy December :D

Have a blessed Christmas everyone! And while I'm at it already, I'll use this opportunity to remind you that amidst the merriness and busy-ness of the season, let's not forget that the real reason for Christmas is... Someone DECIDED to love us. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bawal mag weigh pag december =))

meggypretty said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I will keep that in mind next year =))