Monday, December 1, 2008

Superblessed!!!

Week after week after week, I've been feeding my spirit and soul with God's love. Wooooohoooooo!!!! The seed has been planted years and years ago, and after a long period of dryness, it was watered again when I started with the Singles Encounter. Then with the Family Encounter. Then with the Life in the Spirit Experience. Then with the Kerygma Conference. Then with the Katinas concert. I am just outpouring with love and happiness and joy and peace and everything great that I just have to share it with you all. Wooooooooooohoooooot!!!! :) When the time comes that I'll get hurt again, looking back and reading this entry will remind me that the sorrow only lasts for a night and joy comes in the morning :D So many things have changed since October, and I am sooooooo grateful that things happened. Physically, I changed a bit... hehehe :D But the big difference is how changed I am inside.

Over the past weeks, I've learned that everybody encounters trials at several points in their lives, and it breaks them to pieces. I won't even begin to tell you the many ways of how broken I am. Let's skip the drama for the meantime :D I am so overflowing with happiness that I can't subdue myself to talk about sad stuff. :D So going back... EVERYBODY IS BROKEN. Everybody has lost a loved one to death or someone else, everybody got hurt, everybody has hurt someone else, everybody has done something... bad. But, broken as we are, that doesn't give us the license to feel depression and self-pity. Even if God isn't responsible for the situations we're experiencing, He is with us through the experience. When I thought that my world was crashing down, it was in Him that I found comfort and peace. I will go through more pain in my lifetime (I'm betting my friend's paycheck on that), but God is with me through it all and that makes ALL the difference.

Tomorrow will be another day full of God's surprises, and everytime I'll wake up, I'll remember to thank Him for all the great things He has blessed me with. I am super duper excited for this new life I will be living. Miracles are about to happen to me, and I pray that I can be a miracle for someone else, too :D He gives and takes away, but my heart will choose to bless His holy name forever :D Let's live a happy and meaningful life :D Woooooooooot!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, any interest in exchanging blog roll links with my blog? if yes, leave your blog url as a comment at:
http://bigbloglist.blogspot.com
i'll link to you first, then when you have time, link back. :)