Tuesday, October 14, 2008

XY

Interesting day so far.

Super duper great coffee (I think the baristas know I'm going through something... they're putting something in there, I swear). Healthy lunch (at least I think it's healthy). Not so healthy but super yummy dessert. Then worship tonight. So far so good :D


The past week has been a rollercoaster ride and my emotions are on the extremes, but I am slowly mastering the art of diversion. The fact that my blogs aren't as heavy and as poetic(poetic nga ba? :P) as before should mean something, right? Right. And after spending the weekend in hibernation and shopping, I have come to accept (another acceptance) that the XY chromosome is complex. If women are algebra, then they're calculus. I was never good at calculus.


Today is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it :P

No comments: