Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What's wrong with the male population?

Comfort food (I'm eating now) for shitty times. Jaui and I decided to have lunch at Serendra and ponder on why men have to make things difficult. We just recently realized that all the stress and hyperventilation and pressure are coming from the men in our lives - officemates, fiances, exes. All men. We were about to get coffee from Coffee Bean High Street and do more XY bashing when a group of male foreigners blocked our way and one of them greeted us. The conversation (if you call it a conversation) went something like this:

XY chromosome: Ahh.. pretty ladies!
XX chromosomes: [looking at each other, thinking if we're supposed to run away now]
XY chromosome: I'm a decent man, with a decent job. I'm a good guy. And I'm looking for someone who could perhaps have dinner with me and get to know me...
XX chromosome (me): Sorry, we're not available [starts to walk away]
XY chromosome: [looking at Jaui] Ah but she is! (comment lang: OH THE IRONIES OF LIFE! HAHAHA)
XX crhomosome (Jaui): Sorry, I'm not. [walking away now]

So there. We got (in)decent proposals at lunch hour at Boni High Street. We were laughing all the way back to the office.

Again.. my ultimate question for the month: What's wrong with the male population?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The problem with the male population is that they love the female population.

Is that bad? hehehe...

meggypretty said...

its bad when they love more than one of the females in the population. tama ba grammar ko? hahahaha!