Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone.

I am going crazy.

Solitude can only benefit you for a relatively short period of time. In a month or so, you have by then found yourself again, learned new things, explored the world, raised the bar, expanded boundaries, and challenged self-imposed limitations. By the middle of the second month, you are just about to go crazy. You intensely feel the importance of your family and friends. You pounce on anyone online (during the wee hours of the morning in Manila) to lessen the loneliness. The everyday routine is driving you insane. You've had enough of the break from the drama. You're ready to plunge right back into it. :->

The place I'm staying at is spiffy clean. I have packed lunch everyday. (I can now perfectly cook rice without a rice cooker.) I've explored every nook and cranny of nearby villages. I've finished 4 books. I'm halfway done with my movies.

I still have 39 days to go.

I should've packed more sunshine with me.

No comments: