Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Amazing :D

I was going through the entries I've written in this blog since day 1, and I am simply amazed at the progress I've made. Ang galing! Ang galing ni Lord! :D In a previous entry, I wrote that I was still in mourning. Well, now, the dancing has begun!!!

To be honest, I started this blog with the intention of earning extra money. But now that I'm having so much fun expressing my thoughts and having a creative outlet for my technical work, I write for me and not for the money (or for other people :P) I tried keeping diaries when I was younger but I never followed through. I have tons of them stored somewhere in the house. Hehe :D But the feeling of satisfaction and achievement that comes from knowing that I've grown and improved so much over the months makes the writing all worth it. I don't think I'll ever be a professional blogger though. At least not now :P It is enough that my writing helps in my personal growth, and I hope it helps those who read it, too :D

The Lord has blessed me with a gift, and I'll use it to bless others as well. Life is so awesome, don't you think? So much to write about :D Jesus in me loves you all :D Huuuuug!!!! :D

No comments: