Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy :)

I just had one of the best weekends of my life :) It was just... W-O-W. I have never felt so loved by God, family, friends, and friends of family :) I praise the Lord for what just happened. It's like an artery was unclogged in my heart, and a smile is forever glued to my face. :D This is what happy means. :D

And as for the rest of my life, here is what I intend to do:

Be always humble, gentle, and patient. Show your love by being tolerant with one another. Get rid of all bitterness, passion, and anger. No more shouting or insults, no more hateful feelings of any sort. Instead, be kind and tender-hearted to one another, and forgive one another, as God has forgiven you through Christ. -- Ephesians 4: 2, 31-32

It's cliche but when you slammed the front door shut, a lot of others opened up. Thank you :)

No comments: