Thursday, September 25, 2008

One Big Fight.

So we lost.

I guess my alma mater won't be happy I'm using "THE" Ateneo's cheer as title for my blog. (RP said to always say "the", pronounced as thee take note, before saying Ateneo. The Ateneo.) I never really understood the hype over the rivalry. It's not as if La Sallians and Ateneans can't get along. More so, I never understood how the good tickets are always sold out, but can be bought more than 5x the original price from scalpers and resellers. Good thing we have a TV in the pantry (where the fanatics were having coffee and taking a break from work). But when the announcer said last two minutes!!! and Ateneo was up by 10pts (if I remember correctly), I started feeling guilty about watching TV during work hours. So I went back to work :P

Bad game for DLSU (of course it's bad. We lost). And Maierhoffer got thrown out of the game. Tsk. The only redeeming factor for me is: Chris Tiu is h-o-t. I can't help but cheer when he's the one making the shots. Oh right, he's an Atenean. Oh well. So no redeeming factor for me. There really aren't any players in La Salle's line-up that can equal/surpass Chris Tiu's hotness. End of story. I stand corrected. May gwapo naman pala sa DLSU.. Simon Atkins :x

So... congratulations my Ateneo friends (RP, Jaui, Ann, PJ, Aldy, Rica, the rest of the gang). It has been 6 years after all :) Might as well get a taste of winning the championships. Haha! :D

1 comment: