Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm fantasy-based

People whose left brains are dominant are usually good in math and science, uses logic, and reality based. People whose right brains are dominant, on the other hand, are good in philosophy and religion, uses feelings, and fantasy based.

For the longest time, I've been made to believe that right-handed people use their left brains and left-handed people use their right brains. I'm right-handed. So I've always thought that I use my left brain more often than not. Plus the fact that I'm in the IT business, a technical consultant to be exact, it only made more sense to me that I use the logical and anayltical side of my brain.

That's until a friend made me take a test to see what part of my brain I use more often. I'm seeing the silhouette turn clockwise... and that's when I learned my left brain is dead. Ok.. so it's not really dead. I was able to see the dancer turn counter-clockwise for about 5 seconds and that's it (and after some nosebleed for trying to look too hard). So my left brain is.. near-death. I showed the website to other friends and officemates, and it's amazing because they can control the way the silhouette turns. They can make her dance. (Of course, the men notice the bra-less chest before they realize what the point of the test is. :P) Both sides of their brains are used equally, while mine at this point in time is only using the right side. How pitiful.

So this is probably why I'm impulsive, into fictional and romantic stuff, and all that. :D That explains it then :))

No comments: