Thursday, May 19, 2011

Flatline

We all have those phases when days and weeks pass, and we feel as if we just slept through it. You're not sad. Not depressed. Happy, but not on fire. Just... Flatlined.

I've been praying for a spike. Not enough is happening. The words are not even flowing as freely as before.

But tonight, it was like taking the shower early in the morning, and once the water hits you you're suddenly wide awake because you forgot to turn the heater on. The last song sung tonight:

You are my glorious prize Father
You are the passion that fills my life
My treasure of treasures
A wealth without measure to me
And you'll always be the prize of my life.

...To hear your voice, to know Your heart
Is my burning desire


The heartbeat's back.

7 comments:

Levonne said...

Wow, the look of your blog is really original. I like it!

George M. Fancher said...

You have an informative blog. I’ve learned something from it. I do have mine too http://music-xyzc.blogspot.com... Thanks

Bali Hotels said...

Nice Post , please visit my Bali hotels Accomodation website

www.balinesehotel.com
www.sanurbeachhotel.net

Anthony said...

Newports Cigarettes Website added that even if the good friend cannot smoke in his vehicle, he can compulsory forbid friends' addiction or craving for tobacco, then teased said: " Smokes the injurious to health, if the side person is pulling out, I feared that I will also not be able to restrain the addiction or craving for Newport Cigarettes. " He said that just bought new car's time, he before the good friend will board said: " A bit faster extinguished the smoke Marlboro Lights, and so on got out to pull out again. " Is precisely this special custom, caused Mr. Zeng all good friends before riding his vehicle, routinely, even if were the smoke extinguishment which just lit, has like this also avoided the bilateral awkwardness.Most scientificNicotine acceptor bit by bit annihilate Cheap Newport Cigarette

cosmetic dentistry dallas said...

Thank you for the great article I did enjoyed reading it, I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from again. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a good day.

kaixinle said...

But tonight, it was like taking the shower early in the morning, and once the water hits you you're suddenly wide awake because you forgot to turn the heater on. The last song sung tonight:
mmokaufen.com
WOW Gold

Missy J said...

I really love your blog! Its so inspirational :)