Saturday, August 7, 2010

WHOA

I MISS WRITING!!!!

It has been an eternity since I tapped sense here in my blog! Even though I'm proud to say a lot has happened in the last few months, it's kind of sad that I wasn't able to document it for future entertainment. And now that I'm home alone, sick and nursing an injury (more on that later), well, maybe it's time to wipe away the dust and the cobwebs and get back to usual business. :p

Only a handful of people probably know this blog exists, and probably only my closest friends (are forced to) read what I have to say, but I've proven that there's always a nice fuzzy feeling every time you read pieces of your mind (especially those you wrote ages ago). You realize how much you've grown (or how you're still stuck in the same place), how much things have changed (or how they still seem the same), and how silly the things you thought would tear your world apart (or how they really tore your world apart).

Reading and Writing have always been my avenue of escape from the craziness of the world. In fact, they're also my best subjects when I was in Grade School! :) This time, I hope I get the time (and the discipline) to update my space and do what I'm really good at.. read and write :)

3 comments:

PDJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PDJ said...

You've read my mind! Reading and writing really are a kind of escape. For me, it's not just from the craziness of the world, but sometimes from the craziness in our own heads.

'Tis nice to read what you were once thinking. I also realise how much my punctuation has improved over the years!

My blog is at theimpressionthatiget-pete.blogspot.com, if ever you wish to read it.

Wish you well.

Unknown said...

All right. It is very good.
Cheap NFL Jerseys
Nike NFL Jerseys
Wholesale NFL Jerseys