Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nothing

Ok.. so August flew by without a word from me. I would like to say that I've been busy, but busy is not in my vocabulary right now. Im downright bored. And to say that I'm bored is.. a pity.

It's almost the end of August in a few hours and as I come to think of any momentous event that happened that I can reflect on tonight.. I am stumped. Aside from the fact that I've read tons of books, watched movies on WinDVD, and the occasional calls with RP, my August has been uneventful. Oh scrap that. I almost forgot about my date w/ my best friend. Rewrite: Aside from the books, downloaded movies, weekend calls to the US, and the dinner date last Friday, August has been uneventful.

What a complete opposite from my previous entry. *Sigh*

This past weekend, I've been catching up on movies that I missed on the big screen. Just a few minutes ago, I finished watching Wanted. And now that I think about it... I must be reacting to Wesley's parting question: What the F have you done lately? My answer: Nothiiiiiiiinnng.

No comments: